From Gaetano

powell molleti powelllinux at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 02:59:17 EDT 2002

hi,

--- Gaetano Puglisi <gaetan.puglisi at tiscali.it> wrote:
> Hi Eddie
>
> today I have launched the file ./make-ip-conf.pl
> after the installation and I received the follow
> error message:
>
> Bad Interpreter: usr/local/bin/perl not such file or
> directory

may be ur perl interperter is installed in
/usr/bin.

try "whereis perl" command (witout quotes). it will
give u the path. Now edit make-ip-conf.pl  to put the
path.

all this does not matter.
why dont u try

$ perl make-ip-conf.pl > myiprouter.click

now u will get a click configuration into
myiprouter.click

> Why it searches the perl command in that path in
> which there is nothing ?
>
> If I want stop a configuration running (to introduce
> some changes), what I had to do? After, I had to
> reload the click module using click-install again on
> the changed file?

well let us say first u said.
#click-install myconfone.click

now u want want to feed new config to click then
u can either say

# cat mynewconf.click > /click/config
or /proc/click/config (if u dont have clickfs enabled)
else u can be safe by using

#click-install mynewconf.click
that will work too.

and by the way dont forget to edit make-ip-conf.pl
to suite ur network setup. edit lines 36-39 ,also
readup the comments in the file.

i hope this helps.
cya
powell