click-devirtualize error

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Thu Jul 25 14:35:34 EDT 2002

Hi Vlemincx,

> In an attempt to see the effect (increase of speed) of the
> click-devirtualize tool on our router, we bumped into an error with the
> ToDevice:

Are you using the current anonymous CVS sources? There were a couple
problems with the devirtualizer, including problems with using it on
user-level configurations, that I've just fixed. Try that. If it still
doesn't work, please send along your devirtualize.u.cc file (you can get it
with the -s option). I can't replicate your bug here.