email address stolen, please read and block

Marla Foster mfoster at wwdb.org
Fri Jul 12 08:57:11 EDT 2002

I am in receipt of your email  stating I sent a file with a virus attached.
My computer was stolen a few months back and since that time I have received
many many  such emails or replies to emails which I have not sent.  I
believe my address mfoster at wwdb.org is being used to sent vandalizing
emails.  Please block all mail to your system/server from my address.  Thank
you.