Click Configuration

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Thu Jan 17 09:58:33 EST 2002

Hi Roy,

I'm guessing that you are confused about how to connect IPRateMonitor
multiple times.

The key is to give it a name with the "::" construct, then reuse that name.
For example:

ratemon :: IPRateMonitor;

FromDevice(eth0) -> [0] ratemon;
FromDevice(eth1) -> [1] ratemon;
ratemon [0] -> ToDevice(eth1);
ratemon [1] -> ToDevice(eth0);
ratemon [2] -> Discard;

Look in the "conf/" subdirectory of the distribution for more examples, or
on the Web at www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/ex/

Eddie