trying to load a configuration in kernel

David Sanán Baena davidsanan at teleline.es
Tue Dec 17 18:39:46 EST 2002

Finally I could load the module...
I tried to load the configuration without load the packet previously!
In the night while I was sleeping and dreaming the idea comes to me.
First I tried to insert the module manually and it worked!!!!
Then I thought that perhaps click-install could do it for me and yes...
I'm so happy because after a long time in darkness I see the light again,
and I think that my final-year project  (is it correct? In spanish is
proyecto fin de carrera) is finishing at last!

Bye