install problem again

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at linuxmail.org
Wed Dec 11 19:41:02 EST 2002

> 2. I tired without kernel level support and only install click, it is failure! but when I did, I do not --disable-linuxmodule, does this matter?
It depends. If you have already patched the kernel, click will autodetect it when you run the configure script and enable that feature. If it isn't patched click will disable it. If it is patched and you want to compile click without kernel level support you must pass --disable-linuxmodule to the configure script.
> So what I can think is something wrong with the linux. and the problem may relate to my previous kernel programming. Otherwise, I can not find where the problem comes. because another PC has not been run kernel program.
What kernel programming?
What kernel version are you using? and what linux distribution?
Juan Luis