to create new packets with tcp/ip protocols

David Sanán Baena davidsanan at teleline.es
Sat Aug 31 15:13:19 EDT 2002

Hi. I am working in an active route. I need to encapsulate my active packet into a tcp/ip packet. I have been reading some element's source, and I think I know how to modify some fields in the ip and tcp headers with the methods on packet and the click_ip class(I think). But I would be very grateful if somebody could guide me to make it correctly. I suppose that I must use the methods push from the packet class too. I'm right?
Thanks in advance.