Jennifer Huang: Re: Joe Elliott: Re: Jennifer Huang: Question about traffic generator.

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Wed Aug 28 15:21:18 EDT 2002

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jennifer Huang <carrothh at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Joe Elliott: Re: Jennifer Huang: Question about traffic generator.
To: Eddie Kohler <kohler at icir.org>

Thanks very much for your information, Joe!

I just have one more question. Do you know what exact
product of Smartbits I should use? I am really
confused, because there are so many products listed on
their webpage, like SmartFlow, SmartTcp.....

If you know, can you please tell me?
Thanks again, -Jenn