Jennifer Huang: Question about traffic generator.

Joe Elliott joe at inetd.com
Mon Aug 26 09:42:42 EDT 2002

Hello Jenn,
	The smartbitz is the real deal. It allows extremely accurate
transmission of any type of packets and confirmation of the reception. Its
the same unit switch and router manufacturers use.

Everyone would have one except that they are expensive.

Use of the smatbitz has saved me many hours of work and help indentify
big differences in code strategies and NIC types.

Joe.

--