std C/C++ patch #11

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Mon Apr 29 21:08:58 EDT 2002

Hi Scott,

I updated the various click_*.h bitfields to use 'unsigned'. It annoys me
that C++ standard explicitly allows 'inteGRAL' types, while C99 forces
'int' or 'unsigned'.

Also solved the 'inline' problem with AC_C_INLINE.

clp.h patch: I don't understand why [u]int64_t doesn't work on Solaris when
'long long' does. '#include <click/config.h>' is meant to provide the
following guarantee:

	Either HAVE_INT64_TYPES is not defined,
	OR the typedef names 'int64_t' and 'uint64_t' are 64-bit integer
	types.

Your patch acts like the guarantee was broken. I'm not accepting the patch.
Can you explain what is wrong with config.h or configure.in?