Click

Eddie Kohler kohler at aciri.org
Tue Sep 25 02:55:22 EDT 2001

Hey Andy,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. It turns out that our most
recently released Click distribution does not compile under SMP Linux 2.4.
You can either turn off CONFIG_SMP, or check out Click from our anonymous
CVS repository, which does compile. However, we can't guarantee yet that
Click works correctly under SMP Linux 2.4. Let us know your experiences!

Eddie