documentation?

powell molleti powelllinux at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 13:23:20 EST 2001

hi,

 The new documentation page looks good.

 Keeping the page
 http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/doc/
 intact.

 If the "General Documentation", "Tools",
 "Element by Subject" and "Element alphabetically"
 were also made as links so as to show the page
 containing only that topic ,when ever the user wants.
 I think it will be more friendly and less
overwhelming
 to the new user.

 It looks real good and thanks for updating and
 providing the much needed documentation.

 cya
 powell