Configuring gt64 elements...

Eddie Kohler kohler at aciri.org
Fri Oct 26 16:33:02 EDT 2001

> I was thinking that the error could be with the patterns in the classifier
> element, but not sure. I don't know if this patters are standar or I have to
> change them according to the addresses I'm using. Also, I don't understand how
> to calculate this offsets and values for the patterns.

I doubt it's the Classifier patterns. They should be standard. The offsets
and values come from Ethernet and IPv6 header sizes.

Segmentation faults are likely to be bugs in our code. Use GDB and poke
around.

> Can someone take a look at our config file to see if something is wrong or
> missing?

The one person who can really help you with Click IP6 issues is Peilei --
the rest of us have not really gotten down into the code yet, unfortunately
--

love,
ed