[Fwd: Some typos, improvements]

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Wed Nov 28 17:25:10 EST 2001

Eddie Kohler wrote:

> OK, I get it. I'll think about it. Maybe --all-requirements should mean
> "everything but 'false'", or something. But you can get pretty close to
> what you want with "click-buildtool -a".

well I don't think so, e.g. for the RED elements in aqm directory, I
need to give the following

/remov_ext/click/cvs/click-011024/click/click-buildtool findelem -a -p
/remov_ext/click/cvs/click-011024/click -r Storage -r int64

so, if I need to provide all -r options for all different elements, this
is too difficult (and also for future elements, you can't be prepared).

regards,
brecht