documentation?

Jean-Francois Dive jef at linuxbe.org
Thu Nov 1 17:43:45 EST 2001

Hi Eddie,

I do: categorizing the elements together and , essentially provide
exemples on the way to use them: it is getting more and more obvious by
spending time at reading the man pages, but it is not easy to understand
the click way of connecting elements sometimes .. Another point: some of
the elements does not have a man page associated, this should probably be
added.

JeF

PS: nobody for my GRE / virtual interface question ?