click-router configuration problems

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Mon May 14 20:29:32 EDT 2001

Hi,

have you taken a look in the directory conf of the click distribution ?

e.g. make-ip-conf.pl is the script which gives the IP router described
in the several papers.

for userlevel click : install with click config_filename
for kernel click : cat config_filename > /proc/click/config

best regards,
Brecht