Mobile IP in Click

Tushar Mohan tushar at cs.utah.edu
Thu May 3 06:56:57 EDT 2001

Hi,

  I have been working on implementing Mobile Agent
elements (both home agent and foreign) in Click,
for a semester project. The elements, which I have
written are essentially in compliance with
RFC 2002. In the process for writing elements
for agent advertisements, I ended up writing elements
for generating ICMP router advertisements, as well !

  If you'd be interested in either using the code, or
incorporating it with the distribution, just let me know,
and I'll mail the stuff. I need to smoothen out a few edges,
which I think I'll have done in a month or so.

  Incidentally, it has been fun working with/on Click !

Sincerely,
Tushar