[han@cs.purdue.edu: IPSec]

Benjie Chen benjie at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Mar 24 17:08:13 EST 2001

hi

i recently modified the IPsec elements in the current click cvs tree so
they now work again. i was able to construct some simple ipsec configurations
with 3des encryption and sha1 authentication. however we do not have isad
and osad setup elements.

i am not sure the click-1.1b1 has ipsec elements. but, you can get the
latest click from the annon cvs tree. instructions are on our webpage:

http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/~click/

thanks

benjie

----- Forwarded message from Seung Chul Han <han at cs.purdue.edu> -----