click on linux 2.4 and other questions

Dirk Steinberg dws at dirksteinberg.de
Sun Jun 24 15:46:13 EDT 2001

OK, I found a 2.4 kernel patch in the CVS tree (for 2.4.4),
but this patch does not seem to include the polling patches
to the tulip & acenic drivers. Have these been ported, too?

Are tulip & acenic the only supported drivers?

If I have the polling patches applied to the drivers, can
I still use these devices for regular linux networking
tasks? Can you switch between polling and irq operation
on the fly? Can you run both click and linux (host) networking
(i.e. telnet) at the same time on the same device?

Cheers
	Dirk