Click Kernel Packages

Alex C. Snoeren snoeren at lcs.mit.edu
Sun Jul 22 18:25:32 EDT 2001

Hey -

  I'm stupid.  I can't get kernel click to find my new package.
Everying works hunkey-dorey with my element package in userland.  It
seems to build a kernel version fine, and sticks it in the approriate
place in my click tree, but the kernel module doesn't find it.

  I suspect it's because the kernel module doesn't look in my tree, but
somewhere else.  Where does the .ko file need to go for kernel click?

Thanks,

- Alex

--
NMS / PDOS Groups