Click GUI -- missing files?

Brecht Vermeulen Brecht.Vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Mon Jul 16 23:58:57 EDT 2001

> 	import click_router.*;
>
> and then
>
> 	public static click_general clickGeneral;
> 	// ...
> 	ClickRouter.clickGeneral = click_generalHelper.narrow(obj);
>
> and yet the click_generalHelper type, and, in fact, the whole click_router
> package, are not defined in the Java files. Is there some CORBA magic going
> on?

yes indeed, you have the CORBA IDL interface and this is compiled by an
IDL compiler to JAVA stub code (which are the classes you pointed out), in
the idl directory, this IDL code can be found and it has to be compiled.
You don t need these classes for the GUI itself, only for the CORBA thing.

(I m in Berlin now, so sorry for delayed answers on your previous
questions regarding red)

regards,
Brecht