Schedule granularity

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Tue Jul 3 19:02:09 EDT 2001

Benjie,

yes, that's a nice one !

Just what we needed, but what time resolution could be possible ?

So, the DelayShaper is put between a queue and a ToDevice I believe as a
pull element and it only returns a packet if one is ready. Do you have
an idea how many times this element would be called in a normal
configuration and how small the interval can be, is e.g. somehting in
the order of 50us possible ?
(have you benchmarks on this ?)

regards,
Brecht