RON elements

Alexander S Yip yipal at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 2 11:31:20 EDT 2001

Hi Eddie,
Thanks for the heads up, I've checked in the compile fixes,
but I haven't reenabled the elements. I'll be moving the RON elements
into a ron package.

Is there any documentation about using packages? In particular
how do they fit into the build process? I ran configure using
the --use-PACKAGE=sample and then gmake install from inside the
package directory. Is this the right way about it?

Also...
In general, what do I need to verify before checking things into CVS?
gcc 2.96 was the first compiler I tried that gave me all those casting
errors during compile.

Thanks, alex