Click on SMP?

Benjie Chen benjie at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Feb 1 17:21:02 EST 2001

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for your interests in Click. Robert Morris and I have been working
on a Click SMP implementation. Our paper on Click SMP was accepted to this
year's Usenix conference.

Click SMP has not been merged into the main Click distribution yet, but
you can download a tar file from the following location if you'd like to
take a look at what we have done:

http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/~benjie/click-smp.tar.gz

We still plan to make improvements and modifications to our implementation.
If you have suggestions or bug fixes, please let us know. Furthermore, a
draft of our Usenix paper can be found at:

http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/~benjie/papers/usenix01.draft.ps

We would also welcome any comments on the paper as well. Please do not
distribute the Click SMP tar file or the paper. Thanks.

Benjie

--
benjie chen
benjie at lcs.mit.edu