Questions on Click

Trinh Anh Tuan trinhtuan at hn.vnn.vn
Tue Dec 25 07:03:40 EST 2001

Hello,

I have 2 small questions about your interesting Click:
1. Where can I get technical document(s) about the modifications in NIC drivers for pooling mechanism, so I can implement it on my own card.
2. I have only Linux kernel 2.4.9 (in RedHat 7.2 distribution), unfortunately, there is no patch for this version in Click 1.2.2. Where can I get it?

Hope to receive your respone soon. Thanks in advance.

Cordially,
Trinh Anh Tuan  -  CMO-CFTI/NACENTECH
Ministry of Science, Technologies and Environment
Off. Tel.: (84-4) 8541197 - Off. Fax: (84-4) 8548187
Handphone: (84) 913-323266