Click 1.2.2

Eddie Kohler kohler at aciri.org
Mon Aug 27 16:53:38 EDT 2001

Hey everybody,

I'd like to release Click 1.2.2 on September 1.

Since 1.2.1, we have stabilized support for Linux 2.4, added support for
BSD in-kernel and ARM Linux in-kernel, improved several drivers, added
EEpro100 driver, fixed IPRewriter bugs, fixed Linux kernel module bug,
fixed other bugs, improved source file arrangement, provided sample
LLRPC-using program, added DelayShaper and DelayQueue, and provided support
for including libclick in other programs. (Anything else?--)

Just a heads-up! Any questions, ask me. Please don't check in anything
terribly unstable on Thursday or Friday, but it's not a big deal (we'll
just release 1.2.3 if there's a problem).

If you have a really cool element in elements/local that you would like to
be distributed, then you should move it to a different subdirectory.
elements/local is not distributed.

love,
ed