click-1.2.0

Eddie Kohler kohler at aciri.org
Mon Apr 30 15:22:39 EDT 2001

Hello all,

I think we are just about ready to release click-1.2.0. Let's do it soon!

Everyone, please check:

  - The AUTHORS file, to ensure that your contribution is correctly
    summarized.
  - NEWS, to check that it describes all changes from the last release
    (click-1.1).
  - NODIST, if you have any elements that you would rather not distribute.

Here are some particular things I'm wondering about.

  - Doug, I took all the Grid elements out of NODIST. How do you feel about
    distributing them all?
  - Benjie, we should only distribute the linux-2.2.18 patch, right?
  - Benjie/Robert, the elements in elements/local do not get distributed;
    so if you think it is worthwhile to distribute one or more of them,
    move them into a different directory (tcpudp or icmp or app [for
    webgen]), or let me know and I will do it.

If I hear nothing from anyone, I'll release click-1.2.0 tomorrow.

love,
ed