What level of IPv6 functionality has Click attained?

Peilei Fan peilei at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 18 21:54:48 EDT 2001

Hi, George:

Click has several basic IPv6 routing elements which can be configured to do
routing for IPv6 packets.  I am also working on NAT for IPv4/IPv6,
basically it enables communication. between IPv6-only nodes and IPv4-only
nodes via Click translation elements.  My master thesis, which will be soon
be available on line, will give you an overview about how Click approach
the translation.

Thanks.

Peilei