Non Technical: Commercial Environments and Click?

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Tue Apr 3 05:34:43 EDT 2001

Hi George,

we're using Click in an European research project called Harmonics
(http://www.ist-harmonics.net). This is not commercial of course, but
maybe it can help to justify.

Our reasons are :
- we have to write our own adaptations
- speed : for the fieldtrial (it is an optical project) PC based routers
will be used running Click and click is a lot faster than standard Linux
(and easier to adapt)
- we will use basically DiffServ

best regards,
Brecht Vermeulen