Efarmlife.com A Field Trip at Your Fingertips - Live Video

info at efarmlife.com info at efarmlife.com
Mon Sep 25 19:39:43 EDT 2000

Efarmlife.com take a trip to the country with out stepping in the smell
of the farm.  Enjoy the experience from you home or school.
We offer:
A Live Video Feed of Our Cows 24/7 (see a calf being born,  see the
milking process live a 1:30pm everyday!)
Online Video Filed Trips (watch the mowing and bailing hay process, ride
with the milkman and many other field trip!)
Live Chat With the Farmer
Ask Question on Our Message board
Look at More Video  Clips in Our Video Gallery
View Farm Animal Photos in Our Photo Gallery

So come out to the farm!  http://www.efarmlife.com/info2.htm