Saurabh Sandhir: Re: How are you using Click?

Eddie Kohler eddietwo at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Sat May 20 02:16:08 EDT 2000

More "how Purdue is using Click"

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 17:50:14 -0500 (EST)
From: Saurabh Sandhir <sandhir at purdue.edu>
To: Eddie Kohler <eddietwo at naugabutt.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: How are you using Click?

Hi Eddie,
 We are using Click to add multicast features to it, basic IGMP and a
simple routing protocol. Click has been a major help in understanding
concepts because of the excellent organisation. The modular concept gives
a clear picture of exactly whats going on and makes it possible to add
features easily and without interfering with other stuff. Also testing is
a cakwalk.

Thanks,
Saurabh

------- End of Forwarded Message