Saurabh Sandhir: CLICK

Eddie Kohler eddietwo at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Feb 21 17:27:07 EST 2000

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:00:38 -0500 (EST)
From: Saurabh Sandhir <sandhir at purdue.edu>
To: eddietwo at lcs.mit.edu
Subject: CLICK

Hi ,
 I am a garduate student of computer science at Purdue University. As part
of a project for the networks course, I was planning to add multicast
support to the click modular router developed at MIT.

I have gone through the click documentation and code, but I had a few
questions-

1) Is IGMP implemented as part of existing CLICK distribution

2) I believe that CLICK uses static routing at present,. What would be
needed to add dynamic multicast routing support

3)Any other comments or suggestion that you may have regarding this
endevour

Thanks,
regards,
Saurabh Sandhir