release of 1.1

Eddie Kohler eddietwo at naugabutt.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Aug 24 23:02:23 EDT 2000

Hello.

Friday is Click-1.1 day.

I would very much appreciate if everyone would update their repositories
and test their favorite configurations. Test them in the kernel, test them
at userlevel, test them with the language tools. Look for bad error
messages or missing error messages and, of course, core dumps. Look at the
documentation and say what should be fixed. Suggest things to add to NEWS
or to README.

Please send mail reporting problems or commenting on the distribution to
click at pdos rather than just to me. If you feel like tackling some problems,
please do so and write mail to click at pdos saying what you did.

Thanks very much for your help getting this out the door.
love,
ed