help!

Eddie Kohler eddietwo at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Apr 6 20:59:54 EDT 2000

Hi Sang,

>     Sorry! I am a graduate student in Taiwan.
>     We download your "click router".
>     And we want to add a new element for test!
>     But we have not learned "Perl" language.
>     So we can't trace the flow of configuration.
>     Do you have any document for developing new elements?
>     Or you can give us some suggestion!

I presume that you have written the new element, and you simply want to
hook it up to the Click router.

This is easy!

1. Put it in one of the elements/* subdirectories, depending on what
category it fits into.

2. Change into the main Click directory.

3. Type `make elemlist'.

4. Type `make'.

That should be all. Let us know if you have more problems.

love,e