draft

Eddie Kohler eddietwo at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Sep 24 19:00:09 EDT 1999

Hi Chandu,

We (the Click paper) have a new draft for you. You can download it via the
Web at

	http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/draft.ps

This is not a final draft. The introduction, faction examples, router
examples, and related work sections in particular need work. We have
rearranged the paper, made the personality/architecture section better, and
added more performance analysis and analysis of different routers.

As for reviewer comments: we are keeping the web page

	http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/reviews.html

up to date with how we're addressing the reviewers' comments. As you
requested it's been rearranged by reviewer.

It looks like, with all our figures and tables, we will definitely need 16
pages. The format is basically that requested by John Wilkes.

I'm sending the paper by email too.

Thanks very much! We look forward to any comments.
love,
ed