Eddie Kohler: Re: formatting? [8793.8476]

Eddie Kohler eddietwo at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Oct 14 18:43:10 EDT 1999

------- Forwarded Message

To: John Wilkes <wilkes at hplajw.hpl.hp.com>
Subject: Re: formatting? [8793.8476]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:34:27 -0400
From: Eddie Kohler <eddietwo>

A NEW version of a PDF file for the paper which says SYSTEMS not SYSTEM is
in wimpe.

This time just to be contrary the PDF file doesn't show thumbnails by
default when you open it.

I must warn you in all fairness that if there is one more required
formatting change, my esteemed coauthor John Jannotti and I will be forced
to sit at your table for dinner and get obnoxiously drunk every, single,
night. :)

love,
ed

------- End of Forwarded Message