danger, naming bastard in town

Eddie Kohler eddietwo at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Oct 13 18:46:50 EDT 1999

I've checked in A GREAT NAMING CHANGE, in prep for getting click on the
sosp cd-rom.

In particular

	Faction -> Element everywhere
	personality -> processing everywhere
	(old virtual function: Personality default_personality() const
	new: Processing default_processing() const
	another suggestion?)
	`make faclist' -> `make elemlist'
	the `factions' subdirectory -> the `elements' subdirectory

I haven't yet deleted the `factions' subdirectory from the repository, in
case any of you had factions you were working on. I will delete this
tomorrow. All new work should go into the `elements' subdirectory.

Some small amt of testing indicates that this might be OK!

love,
ed