[chord] chord sfs' error

wangdf62 wang wangdf62 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 08:49:35 EST 2011

Hi, when i install  sfs-0.8pre ,i have some problem. Can you tell me your
environment when you install sfs in linux ? which software   depend  on
this? my os is centos 6.0.
 When i input this command :./configure --with-sfsuser=sfsuser
--with-sfsgroup=sfsgroup and it output the error(some last lines):
checking for st_atimespec in stat structure... no
checking for st_mtimespec in stat structure... no
checking for st_mtim in stat structure... yes
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking for a declaration of xdr_callmsg... yes
checking what second xdr_getlong arg points to... long
checking for wide select... [small fd limit anyway] no
checking if putenv() copies its argument... no
checking for vfsmount... no
checking for unmount... no
checking for nfs/nfsproto.h... no
checking for nfs_args mount structure... no
configure: error: Could not find NFS mount argument structure!

I am looking forward your reply ! Thanks Very Much !

                                                      Your Sincerely
                                                            Wangdf