[chord] logo

Carlo Nocentini nocentini at dsi.unifi.it
Thu Sep 10 08:57:41 EDT 2009

Dear Chord people,
I am an Italian PhD candidate at the Department of CS of the University of
Flotrence. I developed a new version of JXTA P2P framework, replacing the
pseudo-DHT used in it with Chord protocol. I called it JXTACh. I write to
you because to create a logo for the new version I used the same idea you
used for your logo to write the word JXTACh (I attach it to this mail). This
was to highlight the fusion between Chord and JXTA. I would like to know if
this is a problem for you. If yes let me know and I will think about
something different. If no I will be very thankful to you.

Many thans for your attention, best regards

Carlo Nocentini

PhD candidate,
Dipartimento di Sistemi e Informatica,
Università degli studi di Firenze.