[chord] Regarding cost pf chord

santosh shinde meetsan_shinde at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 04:26:36 EST 2009

Sir,

I'm Santosh Shinde ,II year student of ME Computer Science
 at Pune Institute of computer science(PICT),Pune,Maharashtra,India.
As per our academic curriculum we are supposed to give seminar on current latest topics.
I have selected the paper  "Pat: A P2P based Publish/Subscribe System for QoS Information Dissemination of Web Services"as my main reference paper.

The paper has mentioned about chord.

Sir, I wanted to know more about the cost, hardware, software required for implementation of chord.

Thanking you.

Sincerely
Santosh Shinde
II year ME Computer Science