[chord] chord Digest, Vol 65, Issue 3

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 18 12:44:35 EST 2009

On Thu, 18 December 2008 at 14:41 (+0800), 刘昶言 wrote:
> And i have modify the code for the bug ,but i think maybe the method is
> ugly.

Thank you for the report and patch; sorry to have missed it for a month!
I have graduated and am not monitoring the list closely.

Can you re-send this as a patch against the Mercurial tip?  I think it
does not apply cleanly as is.  (You can use the Mercurial patchbomb
extension to make e-mailing it easy.) Also, can you give a set of
specific instructions to reproduce easily?

Thanks again!

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/