[chord] Concerning NChord

Roland Klabunde roland.klabunde at freenet.de
Fri Aug 21 06:00:57 EDT 2009

Hello Andrew,
sorry for contacting you directly. I'm currently evaluating your fine
NChord stack in order to make use of it as overlay for RELOAD in a p2p
SIP scenario. Are you still engaged in this project? I just tried a bit
around with your fine implementation, which seems to be a nice and
light-weight Chord implementation to me, able to fit our needs. Just for
curiosity I started  ChordTopoMapSample w/o having really already a
ring. As to be excepted there is a problem with using currNode, if
currNode is null (as in my case)

ChordNode currNode = ChordServer.GetSuccessor(seedNode);

(Chordtopomapsample, program.cs, function GetNodeList)

Never mind. I'm a total newbie here, no clue, stumbling around, trying
to find a clue. And just wanted to establish a contact.

Kind regards