[chord] error while building Chord

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 3 08:27:45 EST 2008

On Fri, 29 February 2008 at 00:14 (+0800), ryan wu wrote:
> (I think it is the same problem as
> https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/pipermail/chord/2007-July/000774.html , but no
> responce there)

I have updated the FAQ entry about build errors to reflect that
Chord currently only builds with SFSlite 0.8.x (e.g., the latest
is 0.8.17) --- I haven't yet updated Chord to deal with an API
change in the 1.x series.  If you clean out 1.2.x and build Chord
against 0.8.17, I think it should be fine.

Sorry for the confusion.  If you spot any other references to "latest
SFSlite" on the web, let me know and I'll fix them.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/