[chord] Is there any tool or application to store and retrieve key-value pairs?

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 23 23:05:46 EDT 2008

On Tue, 10 June 2008 at 20:53 (+0800), 林珈 wrote:
> Is there any tool or application to store and retrieve key-value pairs? Like
> domain name and ip address item pairs.When putting the domain name,user can
> get the ip address which the domain name maps.

We don't have any generic tool that simply stores NOAUTH key
value pairs.  That might be a useful thing to have, and I'd
be happy to review/apply any patches that might implement this.

It should be possible to derive something from tools/dbm.C.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/