[chord] [HELP] simulating Chord on NS2

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Sun Jul 20 07:41:02 EDT 2008

On Thu, 17 July 2008 at 21:58 (+0800), Levin.Jiang wrote:
> I'am a chinese student named Jiang ,and now I and my classmates try to
> do the simulation of Chord using NS2.But it seems a little hard
> because NS2 is just a packet-level simulator and chord runs on
> application level.we need your suggestions and some useful codes if
> possible.

While several people have asked about running Chord in NS2, I don't
recall ever seeing any reports to this mailing list of anyone doing
it successfully.  Perhaps it is for the reasons you've identified.

If you do succeed, please make your code available and let us know!
Thanks.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/