[chord] Who have the earlist Chord version?

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Sun Jul 20 07:39:50 EDT 2008

On Tue, 15 July 2008 at 16:24 (+0800), qfhuang at mail.hust.edu.cn wrote:
>           I am researching Chord now,I want to follow the Chord's
>           development,So I want to get Chord's eacn
>           version,especially the  earlist One,I mean the original
>           one?Who have the earlist Chord version? or Where Could I
>           download it?

You can browse the complete revision history of Chord here:

    http://hg.pdos.csail.mit.edu/hg/dht

If you download the Mercurial client, you can use it to
download the entire history to your local computer and
browse/checkout at your leisure.  Mercurial is available from
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/

We cannot offer any help compiling or running old versions
of the software, however.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/