[chord] Etna source

Alex Tumanov atumanov at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 11:18:38 EST 2008

Greetings,

I was searching for mutable DHT solutions/open source implementations out there and came across a CSAIL paper on Etna:
http://publications.csail.mit.edu/tmp/MIT-CSAIL-TR-2005-044.pdf
The authors point to http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/ for Etna's source, but I couldn't find it there. The listed page is home to Chord/Dhash only, as far as I could see. Could you please point me in the right direction or let me know where/how I can get the source for Etna? Also, since this publication dates back to 2005, it is quite possible that CSAIL or other research labs have come up with enhanced, more robust, or otherwise better implementations of atomic update mutable DHT's. If you know of any such projects please do let me know as well.

Thanks in advance!
Alex.