[chord] Error building Chord

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 7 17:53:00 EST 2008

On Sun, 06 January 2008 at 16:09 (-0000), Brown, Adam J wrote:
> I'm using the latest snapshot of Chord (0.1-20071115), and have
> sfslite 0.8 installed (downloaded through svn on jan 4th 2008) which
> was compiled with the parameters "--with-mode=lite".  I'm running
> Fedora Core 7 with the Gnome desktop environment.  The problem I have
> is when running gmake from within the chord build directory, I receive
> the following errors:

What's the output of 'svn info' in your sfslite checkout?
You should be using the trunk.  This error is, I think, related
to using something that's not 0.8.x, which might happen if
you are using a devel branch or something.

Also, make sure you have also configured sfslite with
--enable-sfsmisc to avoid problems later.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/