[chord] chording test

Russ Cox rsc at swtch.com
Fri Jan 4 11:31:06 EST 2008

A C, an Eb, and a G go into a bar.
The bartender says, ``Sorry, but we don't serve minors.''

So E flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth
between them.  After a few drinks, the fifth is
diminished and G is out flat.

F comes in, tries to augment the situation but
isn't sharp enough.

D comes in and heads straight for the bathroom
saying, ``Excuse me, I'll just be a second.''

Then A comes into the bar but the bartender isn't
convinced that this relative of C isn't a minor.

He notices a B flat hiding at the end of the bar
and exclaims, ``Get out, you're the 7th minor
I've found here tonight.''