[chord] C# Implementation of Chord (NChord)

Andrew Cencini acencini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:17:54 EDT 2008

Hi,

A couple years ago I implemented Chord in C# for a graduate-level
distributed systems course.  I think I can remember seeing from time to time
questions from folks on this list asking if there's a known C#
implementation of Chord.  After spending a good amount of time tweaking and
tuning the implementation, I've put up an open-source version of this
implementation (NChord) on SourceForge.

You can visit http://nchord.sourceforge.net <http://nchord.sourceforge.net/>
to download the sources or binary distribution.  I hope that this
implementation is of use to others who are experimenting with Chord, and
that you will find it as enjoyable to use as I found it to implement and
work with.

I welcome any feedback directly or you can also post to the sourceforge
project site.

Thanks,

--andrew cencini